Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SAZABI (RAVEN)




Posted by TOYMAKER



    This was my entry for BAKUC 2006. A few months ago, I was flipping through the the Gundam Weapons and came across some fantastic works of this Japanese modeller, Motoo OSUMI. His creation, "Goblins the gravity vanguard" was really mesmerizing. Eventually, I went ahead with a conversion using a MG Sazabi with such a concept in mind.


    Parts that I have used were a PG Aile Strike Pack, Missile Pods from Heavy Arms Gundam, Weapon from Serpent and the rest were built from scratch. Lots of pla-cards were used and it cost me a bomb. For more details, check out HERE.


Front View




Front View


Side View


Rear View



Close-up Torso



Close-up Torso 2



Rear Close-up



Close-up Leg



Close-up legs



Top View



Weapon 




Raven with maintenance diorama








Now some pictures of the diorama.






Scratch-built these cargo containers





Before priming



Finishing painting the walls and ground



A little close up

Finished Maintenance Diorama




















Fences



Hmmmm, where shall I put this cable ?





Hey! Quit staring and get back to work!



A bit crowded, man!





Read these instructions carefully....No touching, once broken considered sold.






Hey!!! You're still at it?



Cozy area to rest my butt





Damn these ladders! Who scratched them!?



How come I am seeing gaps between the fences? hmmm....



Hey!!! Raven's gone. What are you staring at!?





Ok folks, lights out!

No comments:

Post a Comment