Friday, March 23, 2012

Delta Plus

I have being gunning for this one before it's release. So when I got hold of it, all other projects were dropped temporarily to do this.  Basically an OOB work, I decided to brush up my metallic finishing. All parts were painted silver with gloss black as base. And I applied different shades of red for various parts. 

Assembly was fairly simple although you might have to pay more attention to the internals since this is a transformable kit. I like the way the armors are segmented, which gives the kit a more complex look. I was hoping for a some booster unit at the back so it will look more complete to me. 

Well, this took me under two weeks and I am quite satisfied with the end result. Well break time is over, time to get back to the O! 

No comments:

Post a Comment