Saturday, March 24, 2012

Duel Gundam [SD]


Finally completed this little fellow. This is my first ever SD Gundam and I am quite satisfied with the final product although there are some areas I need to work on. As usual I guess.....

One reason why I only produce one SD after so many years is that I hold the impression that it is more tedious than the other scales. Well I'm right, and wrong as well. The parts may be difficult to mask, but it hones my patience and attention to details even more. It may sound weird, but I required more planning when doing SDs compared to the other scales! hahaha...

I have choosen to fashion this SD Duel to a NG 1/100 version I did back in 2006. I thought it is something cool to have a SD version of your previous work.
Posted By Toymaker


















































Meow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment